The ongoing dilemma for organizations is how to train and develop Supervisors and Front-Line Leaders without taking them out of their jobs for long periods of time, but providing much needed people and performance improvement development opportunities. CMOE has created the essential Supervisor Development Series, an on-demand, self-paced, digital learning development solution that is ideal for organizations that need to increase the capability of leaders on the front line in an efficient, cost effective way. The courses in this series may also be purchased individually.
Approximate Time to Compete the Series: individual course completion time ranges from 45 to 90 minutes each.
Total CEU Credits: .9
Total CPE Credits: 10.2
The Supervisor Development Series is ideal for high-potentials and new or existing team leaders, front line leaders, and supervisors. Whether you are new to leadership, or have been in your leadership role for some time, this series of fundamental courses are essential because you play an especially important role as you engage and work directly with the workforce that is so vital to your organization’s success.
Today’s competitive and fast-paced global business environment requires talented, multifaceted leaders at every level of an organization. Being in a leadership role—particularly as a supervisor or front-line leader—can be extremely rewarding. But it can also challenge you as you work to balance many demands and achieve results through others. The learning objectives and experiences included in the complete Supervisor Development Series can help you enhance your leadership ability in eight critical leadership competencies:
- Role of the Supervisor
- Building Trust
- Managing Differences
- Handling Pressure
- Delegation & Accountability
In the Supervisor Development Series program, you will:
- Explore the differences between management and leadership and how to balance both sets of skills.
- Discover the critical success factors and competencies that support effective leadership.
- Learn practical leadership skills you can apply to your work situations and challenges.
- Gain insights about your leadership strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Identify tools for increasing your leadership effectiveness and ability to connect with team members.
- Create a personal plan of action for implementing the skills and tools you learn.
- Have a rewarding personal-development experience.
Resources and Downloadable Tools Included
Each interactive module includes one or more of the following resources:
- Participant Resource Guides
- Application Guides
- Learning Plans
- Planning Guides
- Knowledge Checks