This course is part of CMOE’s digital, on-demand Supervisor Development Series (SDS) and is also available to purchase as a standalone course.
Approximate Time to Complete: 90 minutes
Delegating effectively and being personally accountable while holding others accountable are essential leadership skills. Leaders play an important part in organizational accountability because not only do leaders need to model high levels of personal accountability, but they also have to instill accountability in team members and the culture. In the Delegation & Accountability module, you will do the following:
- Identify the benefits and importance of delegation and accountability.
- Discover your current delegation and accountability strengths and areas for improvement.
- Learn how to effectively and efficiently communicate a delegated assignment to team members and follow through with them to maintain accountability.
- Explore the relationship between delegation and accountability.
Resources and Downloadable Tools Included
- Participant Resource Guide
- Application Guide
- Learning Plan
- Delegation Planning Guide
- Delegation Skills Self-Inventory