This course is part of CMOE’s digital, on-demand Supervisor Development Series (SDS) and is also available to purchase as a standalone course.
Approximate Time to Complete: 75 minutes
Communication is a vital part of every team member’s and leader’s development. Our ability to relate to others and communicate with them effectively makes an impact not only on our relationships, but on our professional performance and the results we achieve as individuals, as a team, and as an organization. In the Communication module, you will do the following:
- Reflect on the importance and benefits of effective communication.
- Evaluate strengths and weakness in your communication abilities.
- Learn how to apply a communication framework to your interactions with others.
- Learn to ask effective questions to gain valuable information
- Evaluate your natural listening style and identify areas for improvement.
Resources and Downloadable Tools Included
- Participant Resource Guide
- Learning Plan