This course is part of CMOE’s digital, on-demand Supervisor Development Series (SDS) and is also available to purchase as a standalone course.
Approximate Time to Complete: 90 minutes
Differences are inevitable and are a natural part of human interaction. But despite the negative connotation it may hold for some people, conflict needn’t be an unpleasant or destructive influence. In the Managing Differences course, you will learn how to more effectively manage differences as you perform your work and use differences to draw out diverse ideas, create synergy, and help people understand each other better. During this course you will
- Develop greater self-awareness about your approach to managing differences.
- Reinforce your strengths.
- Identify opportunities for development and growth.
- Learn how to manage differences in a way that will benefit you, your team, and your organization.
- Create action plans for sustainability.
Resources and Downloadable Tools Included
- Participant Resource Guide
- Application Guide
- Learning Plan
- Planning Guide