This course is part of CMOE’s digital, on-demand Supervisor Development Series (SDS) and is also available to purchase as a standalone course.
Approximate Time to Complete: 45 minutes
Today’s competitive and fast-paced global business environment requires talented, multifaceted leaders at every level within an organization. A successful transition from individual contributor to supervisor requires that leaders shift their approach and learn to monitor and manage their outlook and perspective. A new supervisor can no longer rely solely on their functional skills and technical knowledge; they now need the ability to do so much more. In this program, you will:
- Explore the differences between management and leadership and how to balance both sets of skills.
- Discover the critical success factors and competencies that support effective leadership.
- Learn practical leadership skills you can apply to your work situations and challenges.
- Gain insights about your leadership strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Identify tools for increasing your leadership effectiveness and ability to connect with team members.
- Create a personal plan of action for implementing the skills and tools you learn.
- Have a rewarding personal-development experience.
Resources and Downloadable Tools Included
- Participant Resource Guide