This course is part of CMOE’s digital, on-demand Supervisor Development Series (SDS) and is also available to purchase as a standalone course.
Approximate Time to Complete: 75 minutes
Strong, flexible, and productive teams can be the competitive edge needed to produce better performance and results, reach strategic goals, and deliver on customer expectations. This course will introduce you to the essential components of high-performance teamwork and show you how to use essential teamwork skills in practical, everyday applications. Throughout this course, you will learn an integrated set of skills and principles that, when applied, will build your capacity as a supervisor or front line leader, enhance the performance of your team, and build team unity and trust. This training is an investment in your future, but it will also provide you with valuable tools you can use right away. In this course, you will
- Learn the essential ingredients and qualities needed to build a cohesive team.
- Explore strategies that will enhance your team’s effectiveness.
- Examine your role and contribution to the team’s success.
- Discover opportunities to improve yourself and the team.
- Create plans to apply the learning long term.
Resources and Downloadable Tools Included
- Participant Resource Guide
- Application Guide
- Teamwork Challenge Application Assignment
- Learning Plan
- Team Alignment Survey