The Leadership Development Assessment (LDA) is a powerful tool designed to uncover insights that help people improve their leadership effectiveness by measuring performance on 11 essential dimensions of leadership behaviors and qualities.
The Leadership Development Assessment provides leaders with a reliable, valid, and actionable summary report with baseline data that reveals the impact their behaviors and actions have on the people they lead. This comprehensive, user-friendly report gives leaders a complete picture of their strengths and opportunities for improvement and development in critical areas that are important for leading today’s global workforce.
Upon completion of the LDA, leaders review the data and receive one-on-one guidance and direction from a CMOE-certified Leadership Advisor. The Leadership Advisor collaborates with the leader to identify positive changes that will enhance the behaviors and capabilities essential to leadership and management success in the organization and translate the data to actionable plans that will lead to sustainable results.
Because Leadership Assessments are an important investment, CMOE arranges a pre-launch Overview to address questions and ensure successful completion of the process.
The LDA can be readministered at a later time to measure improvement and identify additional areas for development.
- Personalized Overview about how to complete the assessment and optimize results
- Access to the digital Leadership Development Assessment
- Ability to nominate up to 25 raters
- Comprehensive, individualized summary report that maintains rater anonymity
- Analysis of the results by a CMOE-certified Leadership Advisor
- One-on-one results consultation with a CMOE-certified Leadership Advisor to explore strengths to leverage, target development opportunities, and build development plans based on the insights gained
- Deployable as a 180-, 270-, or 360-degree multi-rater assessment
- Customer-support team that provides assistance throughout the entire Assessment process
Recommended Audience Groups
- All individuals who lead others (formally or informally) and need to build or enhance their leadership skills by understanding strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Qualities of Leadership
- Supervisor Development
- Customized Leadership-Development Curriculum
- Executive or 1:1 Coaching
- For large group distribution or enterprise wide deployment with multiple leaders, contact us