The Coaching Skills Assessment is an in-depth diagnostic tool that measures the coaching competence of people who lead, manage, coach, or provide feedback to peers, team members, and/or colleagues.
The Coaching Skills assessment evaluates eight specific skill areas that are proven to have a direct correlation to a person’s ability to facilitate advanced coaching conversations, engage in two-way dialogue, respond to coaching and development opportunities, hold others accountable for meeting or exceeding expectations, and achieve results through others.
The detailed summary report reveals coaching strengths and opportunities for improvement when engaging in formal coaching discussions as well as informal, everyday conversations. The data points from the report indicate the specific skills a person needs to further develop to take their coaching effectiveness to the next level.
Based on over 40 years of global research and application in for profit, non-profit, and government agencies, the assessment is highly effective in measuring multiple facets of coaching and provides the critical data people need to get an honest assessment of their capabilities so they can become highly skilled coaches and active contributors in building a coaching culture.
This assessment is ideal for those seeking to become an advanced coach. For those looking for an assessment on coaching fundamentals, refer to CMOE’s Coaching TIPS²™ Assessment.
What You Get?
- Digital access to the Coaching Skills Assessment
- Unlimited rater nominations for feedback
- Comprehensive, individualized Summary Report that maintains rater anonymity
- Analysis of results by a CMOE-certified Coaching Advisor
- A one-on-one results consultation with a CMOE-certified Coaching Advisor to explore strengths to leverage, identify development opportunities, and build plans based on the insights
- Deployable as a 180-, 270-, or 360-degree assessment
- Customer-support team to provide support throughout the entire Assessment process
Recommended Audience Groups
- Anyone who is in a position to lead, develop, train, or manage the performance of others and all individuals who coach, lead, or manage people, regardless of their position or level within the organization.
- For enterprise-wide deployment or more information about our Coaching learning and development solutions, please contact a CMOE Solutions Specialist.
- The Coaching Skills Assessment is available in Chinese (simplified and traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Slovak, Thai, German, Spanish. For access to these, please contact a CMOE Solutions Specialist.